Re-opening arrangements from 4th July 2020
The Hair and Scalp Consultancy in Sheffield will be taking bookings from the 4th July 2020. In accordance with with HM Government guidelines, several changes have been made to make this possible:
• Please make your appointments by phone on 01142 295 444
• You can email appointment requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please do not call at the salon without prior appointment
• You may also purchase your hair products by either phoning or emailing. Payment and collection arrangements can be made by phone.
• All COVID-19 guidelines will be followed.
• All PPE will be provided.
• The salon will be sanitised between clients, and bathroom facilities have been updated.
• Many clients will need longer appointments due to the need for restorative treatments.
• Due to these essential changes and the fact there will be fewer client appointments available per day, there will be an increase in charges.
First impressions count and this is exactly what matters to Russell McFarlane, the founder and owner of The Hair and Scalp Consultancy in Sheffield. In an ambience of serenity and friendly professionalism, using his great experience, Russell will discuss, advise and if necessary treat any hair or scalp condition.
Using Microscopy to diagnose problems, he will use the critically acclaimed products for La Biosthetique to gain the best results. Clients are able to relax in the knowledge that any consultation will be kept confidential and at the same time they will receive that touch of pampering loved by everyone.
A developing expert in the field of hair loss, Russell McFarlane has been a hairdresser for almost forty years and has dedicated many years of his career to diagnosing , advising and treating a wide range of hair and scalp conditions.
Russell has now added the science of Microscopy to his consultancy and is registered on the British Register of Complementary Practitioners.